change Font Size

Everything else

Moderators: justauser, MysteryFCM

PaulO

change Font Size

Postby PaulO » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:22 am

Hi,

allready need reading glasses, but the screen is to far for my glasses. Still I would like (at the end of the day) enlarge the font-size of the news-pages. In Firefox I just click Ctrl++, but don't know (if there is) a methode to enlarge pages/text in GreatNews.

Can anyone telle me if and how?

regards,
Paul Oosten

Jack
Site Admin

Re: change Font Size

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Font size can be changed by switch Display Styles. (The Style button on the browser toolbar)

PaulO

Postby PaulO » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 am

Thank you for responding so fast. But still I have a problem with this.
I see I can change the style of the 'Collective' overview-page, but when I open one of the RSS-items, the Style-button is greyed-out, can't be applied.
I Because the page is shown as in an IE-browser (not my standard browser), I tried to change the font-size in IE, but this does not influence the font-size in GreatNews.
As you understand, I'm one of those people who would like to have Firefox integrated in GreatNews.

Links:
- screendump of a 'Collective' overview page (http://www.family-oosten.com/temp/GreatNews_01.jpg)
- screendump of an operned RSS-item (http://www.family-oosten.com/temp/GreatNews_02.jpg)

regards,
Paul Oosten

toastmee

Postby toastmee » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:18 am

go to program files, curiostudio, greatnews, media folder.

Choose the reading style you normally use & open that .css file in notepad. Scroll down to 'storydetails' & change 'font size' to whatever you want.

Greatnews is a really great program..but could use an update. Something like this should be easily found in some preferences somewhere. I also crave for firefox support.

Return to “General”